Kago no Shoujo wa Koi wo suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Girls’ Miniature Garden

Group Leader
This series was notttttt what I expected from the tags.

Dex-chan lover
@Robo yeah...this one is not for me, too. Drama should be written three times, and probably something like “Netorare” too.

No thanks, but I’m out

Dex-chan lover
Taking gay until graduation to a new even more stupid level.

FTU

Definitly not for me since it's basically a slave house that does trials for competence and one of the requirements is to be beautiful which later on when they graduate they get bought by "powerful" men to become ones "plaything"? - What do they mean to become plaything is it basically a sex slave or to be married to them? It doesn't make any sense since I haven't seen a written contract which specify that you get sold as a "plaything" after you graduate and i'm sure it is illegal but this manga is just unrealistic and illogical since no country would allow that unless it's a secret cooperation but it's a low chance for them to do this without getting noticed.

What's up with the yuri part? I don't see it since it's involve males and the MC and (the 2nd MC) which she loves later on unless this manga is a blown out orgy which I seem it as unprincipled manners, will become free and escape later on? or it's a fucking tradegy with lots of drama and they become separated in the end etc.......

I will just have it on my "hold on" categorization and read it later when it's full completed since I hate reading something and REALLY want to see what happend next, b4 it will take years until accomplishing then I will definitly forget this and never read it.

One more thing,I HATE DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA KILL ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor
not what i was expecting but still a yuri is a yuri. i guess i'll follow it for now

I like things that break my heart so let’s get on with the show.

Is this... another early day Yuri manga.... those filled with bad end...

One more thing,I HATE DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA KILL ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a mouthpiece for yuridom's collective unconscious.

Yet another manga that uses slavery as a lazy way of creating "drama". It's not drama, it's horrifying abuse. I'm sick of seeing it tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@PrunJuice
I liked Drama and some Shoujo AI/Yuri are really good with it.

But this is abit ugh..
Slavery, Selling woman like they're tools was never okay.
It's almost like those Isekai crap where theres always that one Slaves.

Though I'll see how does goes..

Dex-chan lover
Well, this premise is way more fucked up than I thought that it was going to be

Users who are viewing this thread