Kaguhara-san's Fetish Notebook - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - An Unplayed Hand of Diamonds and Hearts (2)

Double-page supporter
Was not expecting a Rudy Giuliani reference of all things in this manga lmao

Dex-chan lover
LOL maybe the sister is even more repressed tho irl i wonder if realistically there'd be the 'overcompensating and repression leading to teen pregnancy'

also seems like the gyarus could sue for sexual harassment if it's not rly a 'thing' in japan, like how if you get into a fight in school the teachers/principal would punish you as opposed to getting arrested for assault, tho i wonder what would happen if someone had recorded this vid and it went viral on twitter or so

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lol that's a good way to get lock up with an organized crime (considering she is using sports club members as hired muscle) felony + battery + assult. Good thing they are in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

honestly i wasnt expecting them to be sisters but it is an appealing proposal made by the author. wonder how this will go down.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the president is an eager little fascist, isn't she?
Publicly hazing students like that has got to be illegal. I'm really really looking forward to reality crashing down on this viscious little tyrant, the sooner the better.

And her being Kaguhara's sister isn't really a surprise. I get the feeling this story arc will be about Mikamo and possibly Butsushiri trying to convince Kaguhara to openly rebel against her evil authoritarian family, starting with her sister.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok i know i don't know all of Japan's rules when it comes to school stuff, but i'm pretty certain that bitch and her two pals would have been SEVERELY punished for making those two strip like that. Idc what bullshit you try to preach, but you could have scarred them for the rest of their lives. You're not a disciplinary student, you're a bully with power lust. No school i know of would have let that go without serious repercussions.

Dex-chan lover
Hol'up! Stripping those gayrus would pretty much land them in jail because that's just sexual coercion :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread