Kaguhara-san's Fetish Notebook - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - An Unplayed Hand of Diamonds and Hearts

Dex-chan lover
Don't let your dreams be dreams! Seize the moment!

image.png

(Edit: Why do my discord image links keep breaking?)
(Edit2: Nvm, just found at that discord changes image url a little bit every now and then for some reason)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The student council president is totally Kaguhara's big sister. That double ahoge + their likeness.

The girls in that storeroom failed to see how degenerate Kaguhara truly was, just like the scp mistook her for one of the 'pure' student, just because she superficially adhere's to the formal school uniform.

Here, most likely because she knows that Kaguhara dutifully follows their insane neatfreak home routine too, while keeping private her filthy mind.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Kaguhara is far gone enough to lewd her own sister. The strict student council president? Common and powerful trope, like for Mari Kurihara in Prison School for example.

It must be done! To fight back against fascism by destroying her too-rigid core values, of course.

Dex-chan lover
Even when she's in such a dire situation she went for the squeeze hahahahaha the freaking:lul: madwoman
I wonder what Kaguhara is thinking now, I mean, in a way it means more heat and sweat for certain someone... but I do feel bad for her.
Also I'm super curious about the president's fetish (or what Kaguhara might see in her)

Dex-chan lover
Is Mikamo really an introvert? She probably just passed about 10 charisma checks in a single sentence.

And Busutshiri, was it? Man, she is like the reverse, a black hole of charisma. :kek:

Anyway. Thank you for the chapter! It was a total blast!

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder if it's just a japanese thing or if it's just more limited with what i've had but i don't think i've ever had any skirts that could be 'folded up'/rolled up and stayed in place without looking awkward/needed a pin versus just pulling it up higher if i wanted it to be shorter lol (but if anything i'd want longer skirts with pockets)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I legit just mentioned this series the other day, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread