Kagurabachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Mission

Dex-chan lover
eh, it’s alright. nothing revolutionary, but it’s fun so I’m down

So... is he going to avenge Gojo?
Avenge him? Bro read it again
SPOILER_SPOILER_image0.png

Dex-chan lover
It‘s just a meme.
WSJ stated this manga is influenced by Bleach, and people just went with it and called it the next member of the „Big Three“ (One Piece, Jujutsu Kaisen & Kagurabachi).

Thankfully the japanese readers decide the fate of this series, not the cringy meme-west. Because this series is shit. The MC is edgier than Sasuke, the premise is boring af and the artwork is just a worse copy of Sakamoto Days. Axe this garbage.
Last week‘s new manga (MamaYuYu) is so much better.
you sound like u hate fun bro lighten up a lil

It‘s just a meme.
WSJ stated this manga is influenced by Bleach, and people just went with it and called it the next member of the „Big Three“ (One Piece, Jujutsu Kaisen & Kagurabachi).

Thankfully the japanese readers decide the fate of this series, not the cringy meme-west. Because this series is shit. The MC is edgier than Sasuke, the premise is boring af and the artwork is just a worse copy of Sakamoto Days. Axe this garbage.
Last week‘s new manga (MamaYuYu) is so much better.
calm your hatred, no one is forcing you to love manga. so come and spit on it. the response from the Japanese is good and they are even happy with the media hype. so cry in silence Before the king of NEW GEN KAGURA BACHI. PEAK FICTION 🗣🗣🙏🏽🙏🏽🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
you sound like u hate fun bro lighten up a lil
I like unique, funny memes. Not the ones that are just copied. We already had that „greatest manga ever“-meme with Sui Ishida‘s Gorilla manga.

Make an actual funny meme and I‘ll laugh. This cringy one ain‘t it and it will get axed like it deserves 👍

Users who are viewing this thread