Kagurabachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Mission

Dex-chan lover
Top 1 Manga. Top 1 Fiction. Top 1 Protagonist. Top 1 Deuteragonist (whoever that is), Top 1 Antagonist (whoever that is), Top 1 Artistry. Top 1 Mangaka. Top 1 Side Cast. Top 1 Symbolism. Top 1 Allegory to the French Revolution. Top 1 Battle Shonen. Top 1 WSJ pick. Top 1 Romance (Chihiro & his sword). Top 1 Introduction Chapter. Top 1 Mascot (The Fish), Top 1 Ecchi Harem.
RwZx55q.jpg
xfyL0JL.png

Dex-chan lover
idk why there was so much hype before it was even released but thats a pretty good start!
it isnt thatttt original for an mc to be driven by revenge but still, it seems pretty nice
mc actually kills people so thats a plus

and well the dad looked cool, its a shame it looks like he already dead :/

i wouldve liked to know how many years passed between the beginning of the chapter when he was 15 and the day his father got murdered

Dex-chan lover
I’m intrigued to see how this does. Strong first chapter. I actually kinda wish the dad was the main character…

Dex-chan lover
idk why there was so much hype before it was even released but thats a pretty good start!
It‘s just a meme.
WSJ stated this manga is influenced by Bleach, and people just went with it and called it the next member of the „Big Three“ (One Piece, Jujutsu Kaisen & Kagurabachi).

Thankfully the japanese readers decide the fate of this series, not the cringy meme-west. Because this series is shit. The MC is edgier than Sasuke, the premise is boring af and the artwork is just a worse copy of Sakamoto Days. Axe this garbage.
Last week‘s new manga (MamaYuYu) is so much better.

Dex-chan lover
Not a bad start. Hopefully the protag has some silliness to them to make them endearing when their off the clock

Double-page supporter
Pretty good for a first chapter. Not really sure if it's a "Big 3" contender but it's atleast an interesting story and leaves alot of questions to be answered. Very interested to see how it all plays out.

Dex-chan lover
The art looks good but I don't know about promising, the revenge-driven MC and the plot seems just copy-paste of others with a bit modifications. But I swear I have seen the MC somewhere else, whether in other manga or some artwork. Anyone can confirm?

Dex-chan lover
Came here for the meme and it's not bad but it doesn't have "it" y'know?

I also fell into the trap a little while ago of liking a wsj manga and hoping that it becomes the next big thing only to have it cut short. Not terrible but just bland enough to make me think this will last 20 chapters max.

Dex-chan lover
Not too bad, not particularly good either, really dig the enchanted sword thing however

Dex-chan lover
I came here after all the hype this created this created online. It's really riveting and amazing chapter but to say that this is the best new gen,best mc just seems dumb to me. At least wait for 10 chapters before passing any judgements

Users who are viewing this thread