Kagurabachi

Double-page supporter
also what's with all the "KAGURABACHING" comments here , can someone explain ?

Fed-Kun's army
also what's with all the "KAGURABACHING" comments here , can someone explain ?
You don't remember? It was in Chapter 0 of Volume -4 when he said it's Kagurabaching time and kagurabached all over the evil sorcerers. Not to be confused with the crossover with Bocchi the Rock where Bocchi picked up the beaten protagonist's sword and said it's Kagurabocching time and bocchied on everyone.

kagurabachi is the greatest manga I have ever read it is quite literally life changing. There are only two chapters of my life. BKB and AKB. Before kagurabachi and after kagurabachi. I say this becuase kagurabachi coming out is my jesus christ dying. I base my years and my holidays on when kagurabachi drops. kagurabachi is my father my son and my holy spirit. Mangaplus is my biblegateway. Kagurabachi fan communities are my church. I am a full kagurabachi believer. There is nothing. absolutely nothing that could even compare to the enlightened writing of kagurabachi.
The non believers among us might say im "glazing" and "joking" but I want you to know that I am being completely serious. You are the romans and I am one of kagurabachis 12 disciples. you are persecuting me just because I have a personal relationship with the work of God. I will be the one to come out on top when I enter holy communion with Hokazono Takeru in his personal heaven.

Dex-chan lover
I literally cried when his father said "You were truly the Kagura to my Bachi." and died. It was so sad, it was the saddest moment in the entire history of mankind.😢

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if the author have so many enemies in japan and internet ............................ with so many weird praise for him everywhere

Dex-chan lover
This is literally on the same level as Jujitsu Kaisen lol literally all shounen is generic and mid

Dex-chan lover
I'm somewhat apprehensive about the fate of Kagurabachi in the future because of the excessive hype surrounding it. When a manga receives so much hype, there is often a high expectation from people, but then they end up getting disappointed, just like what happened with Demon Slayer and MHA, which I hope doesn't happen.

It's WAY too early for it to be "peak" or "mid". There's literally only 3 chapters out. Gonna let this one cook for a bit.

So peak I love this so much 10/10 straight up have re-read the whole thing each time a new chapter drops

Not another overhyped generic swordsman revenge story shonen with cheesy dialogues and no personality MC

Dex-chan lover
Linkin_Park-Crawling_In_My_Skin.mp3
20231115_083340.jpg

I went in with an open mind, forgetting the meme and it hit me with this. And I now read Chihiro's bubbles with Arnold's voice in my head.

I just want Team Fourstar do their thing when the anime is out.

Dex-chan lover
100/10 best shounen in years! My favorite part is when Chihiro says "It's Kagura time" and bachis all over everyone.

im laughing while reading this comment😂

just how low your standard
What u talking about 💀 this manga wouldn’t even make my top 50. I’m defending it from ppl that are calling it shit, because it’s not that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread