Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Regarding Kaguya Shinomiya, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
women one moment they say yes the next they say no

fuck em dude

Sweet baby Jesus, even the face at that "Let's be together" moment could have come straight out of a horror piece.

Group Leader
WHERE IS "HANABI" ??
OO KAWAI KOTO
~~~
I just watched the animated version, damn! the highest rated romcom ever!

Double-page supporter
Kaguya is somehow acting both as a naive child and as a sexual predator XD

Dex-chan lover
Hayasaka was extra weird in the anime adaptation here. Practically telling, or at least daring, Shirogane to make a move.

Group Leader
@averageteencuber YES, it is. Haven't watched Toradora though. But, I'm 100% sure (as long the art is fine) the anime version will make it as "best romcom of this century"

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix except in this case you clearly ignore the fact that shes in a fever dream. You dont take anything they say as you would if they were "sober".

Even though she dragged him in bed he should've got out of there as soon as possible before he caught a case. Especially since she was in no condition to give "consent"

Double-page supporter
What the fuck maid-san

"Oh the person I'm supposed to protect has a strange variety of anime cold, where they lose their capacity to reason normally and will have no memory of their illness nor what transpired. Akin to being blackout drunk! Let's put a horny teenager in the same (bed)room and say that they will not be disturbed."

warning: none of these stunts should ever be recreated or attempted in real life. DON'T. EVER.

Users who are viewing this thread