Kaguya-sama: Love is War

I'm sure a lot of you people find it funny, so I apologize for my opinion that this "joke" is fucking cringe and unfunny. Fuck this shitty joke. It ain't funny.

I wholeheartedly apologize for my opinion once again. Have a blessed day.

Re: the Ch 200 Chika mass celebration, this might be a joke, but it also looks like low-cost advertising. Look at the view counts on these re-posts - generally thousands of people are looking, one even has 20k+. If you look at other series on MD, the peak is pretty similar to Shounen, Chotto Sabotteko? and the reposts are similar to the latest chapters of Meme Girls. But for groups retranslating Kaguya chapter 200, there's reduced risk - 10 or more other groups have already released a good, competent, or half-competent translation. You can take the test, cheat off your neighbor's paper, and you'll still get eyeballs-on validation. "They love me, they really love me!" Maybe the bigger question is, if you're a new rom-com scanlator why not give it a whirl?

So this is to commemorate Chika's birthdaay? I was really wondering why there is a lot of Chapter 200 release from different scan groups lool

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, I think the guys picking this up since the Box died need to work something out. Competition is healthy and all, but I can't be doing with 15 different versions of the same chapter flooding my follows every couple of weeks.

Double-page supporter
To the people that keep posting new chapters, filling my follow page with chapter 200:

FUCK YOU

Fed-Kun's army
I'm unfollowing this for a bit. This is just ridiculous now. I'm tired of seeing my Follows getting spammed by this. This isn't competition, it's trolling. Pure and simple. I'll come back when these people get bored and do something else.

Users who are viewing this thread