Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Dex-chan lover
Allowing groups to delete stuff was a mistake. At least Mangadex should put some delay for those withdrawing their releases. A month for example.
And all those users who subscribed to affected_manga_title by Reading button should get a message to their inbox (if chapters weren't deleted because of breaking rules).
Or even better, to put chapters waiting for withdrawing into the Follows>Latest_updates section. It's logical since action of withdrawing is equally important as action of adding new chapters.

Aggregator gang
I can't believe Fujiwara could go this low with her antics on chapter 197. Praise Sugar Daddy Pappa Shirogane!

Group Leader
@BryanPliskin just read the whole thing dude. Anime adapts chapters out of order (and i think cut some too) so the manga is the whole experience

Dex-chan lover
To everyone wanting to read from 88 onwards, Jaiminisbox is the best option, they did most of the early translations and then got into a fight with manga dex and removed all chapters, now their site if dead (they droped almost all projects overnight and removed all old chapters without warning) they just translate 3 shitty mangas and kaguya, you can find the latest chapters in the site reader.
https://jaiminisbox.com/

I really hope some other group picks kaguya so i can stop going to jaiminis site for good.

read Aka-sensei new work Oshi no Ko that one is just as brilliant as this one is... though its a bit more darker and serious... actually scratch that its more darker and more serious but its still somehow endearing to read

@trickshot2036 i checked their latest chapter and they've literally just reuploaded the JB translation, credits page and all

JB's clearly checked out and barely gives a shit anymore, they're just going to stop one day and it's not like they EEEEVER communicate on their front page

Dex-chan lover
d9ed0b649ad56d25af34ade594c8dfcd--film-books-pulp-fiction.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread