Kaguya-sama: Love is War

well more fool me, jaiminis box broke their long-running history of not communicating anything to actually tell people they were stopping, what a surprise

@Thoxi1026 well Jaimini's Box is now defunct, and as a result, there is no current scanlation group for the series they were working on, like Kaguya-sama & 100 Girlfriends.

Dex-chan lover
JB decided that it would monopolize Kaguya for illegal profit, go awol, and now we don't have any current uploads for it anywhere. F JB. This is why I support sniping.

Dex-chan lover
So how many series did that group drop besides this one?
Sorry, I just know about this

Group Leader
So let me get this straight:

JB creates fake drama about shit that didn't happen to justify pulling out of MD and taking other groups down with them just to force people to use their ad-ridden website.

Then, rather than upload the stuff they've translated onto here before they go, they decided fuck us I guess and just shut down without prior warning.

There's certain things I dislike about Mangadex (transphobia, staying politically neutral in the worst ways) but at least this site works and isn't full of malware and has a community focus.

What are you talking about @Hikari_Owari , there are English scans for Kaguya ever other week on /a/ (sometimes Reddit). Heck, chapter 200 came out a couple hours ago.

@Bren I'm talking here on mangadex.

If you gonna include every site you can find a translated manga on, you can just say "raw + google translate" and call it a day to every language.

@Hikari_Owari Well Jaimini's Box have been off-site English scanlations for two years now anyways, and their demise was what brought up the "no English Scanlations anymore" conversation.

Also pretty sure /a/ scanlations for Kaguya are human translations btw, not google.

@Bren
Didn't said /a/ is machine translation. said that machine translation is an option if there's no one translating to your language so there's always an option to read in your language as long as you can get the raws.

I was just replying as he said that there's no other scanlation's group for the series they're working in, and I assumed he's talking about those who work is here on mangadex, and replied that there's no english scanlations for kaguya-sama here on mangadex, there is other scanlations of others languages here.
So I guess my statement still holds true.

So uh, now that JB is kill (fist pump) who’s gonna reupload all their stuff?

Dex-chan lover
@Toszi i've heard that you need at least 6 months after a group closure to actually reupload their stuff. Maybe someone could do it in less than that knowing JB doesn't have any ground anymore.

Group Leader
@TsukuyomiREKT

Stuff that isn't really relevant to this discussion, so I would rather not say. You can pm me about it if you want to know more, as long as you're willing to hear about it in good faith.

i dont see why people have to respect what JB said, hoping the admins let people upload all of thier stuff

the moment their site closes people should be able to reupload.... really whats the point of scanning something and just not letting people read it? just as a “fuck you” to random people for no reason?

they arent some innocent group thats just leaving, theyre a bunch of cry babies who happen to be good at scanning who want to deny people from reading their past scans.....like what did was legal when it clearly isnt....

its just like if some random group disappeared with no trace and someone reuplaoded thier scans here so people dont have to risk getting a virus from scummy sites in fact its deadass the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread