Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Dude, I wish one of these 9 group put their effort & attention for take over the translation project for D-Frag manga instead. Its a good gag+romcom+comedy manga which update just monthly. And we already late for 3-4 months cause Hot Chocolate Scans put all their focus on Beastars and neglecting D-Frag. I'm tired of waiting.... Please... I need to know what happen with Takao's Bra...

Dex-chan lover
@refki
kazama wears drag, then they open his bag and see the bra. obviously only takao realizes it's her missing bra. the father probably thinks it's kazama's (as he sees her as a girl).

Dex-chan lover
Apparently, the world needed at least 10 different translations of chapter 200. ...Good to know.

Dex-chan lover
ok so TL wars aside why is this being translated again? i was under the impression that people dropped it due to copyright claims

Power Uploader
@Crim nope the previous TLers jamini box died so now its up for grabs and a lot of people want it

9 freaking versions XD

Fed-Kun's army
the fuck is going on here? too many scans, is everyone fighting as to the rights or something?

This translating competition is IMO just a battle of ego.

So sad, yet there are still a lot of good mangas out there still waiting to be translated.

Honestly if this continues for next chapter I wish MD put a stop to this. I'd rather prefer read the official Viz version of the manga rather than read 10 scanlation groups fighting a prestige battle over this single manga, while ignoring countless other manga with no scans

Users who are viewing this thread