Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Want to be Invited to a Movie

Dex-chan lover
this must be the worst romance(?) and worst comedy(?) manga that i have ever read .

the 1st few chapters , maybe even the very 1st page , kill this entire manga for me .

maybe the manga will get better in later chapters , but i dont care , i dropped it after just only a few chapters .

what twisted logics from the twisted mind of the author :

- in love , there is controls , and controlled ????
- there is the master and the $ex slave ???? the master can step on and piss on the slave ????
- there is obeys and obeyed ????
- there is winner and loser ????
- the one who confess 1st is a fuking loser ????

i bet the author is a virgin , 50-years-old , loser male , and this is his wish-fullfillment manga : he wants a high-school girl to confess to him , so she will become his $ex slave and he can control her .

and both of the main characters are so fugly and annoying :

- they DELUSIONALLY think they are the best geniuses , the most smartest , the most prettiest , the most superior .
- they are so prideful , so full of themselves , so full of hot air .
- they have big egos .
- they are tsundere , or maybe just plain tsun-tsun , with no dere at all .
- they DELUSIONALLY think all the boys/girls in the whole world should just kneel down and confess to them .
- in their heads , they are always thinking : "im the best , but if a lowly commoner like him/her is begging for it , then i will let him/her lick my shoes , just like a lowly dog ."

in some stories , having 1 character with 1 of those characteristics is bad enough , and this manga has TWO characters like that ?

while reading this manga , i cant stop yelling : STOP YOUR NONSENSE BULL-SH!TTINGS . JUST FUK HIM/FUK HER ALREADY .

and they are the perfect netorare materials : just because of some silly , childish reasons , they refuse to confess , so i can already see the end of this manga : the male brat will watch and cry helplessly while a bunch of manly man "take" her , lol . or maybe it is the female brat who will watch and cry helplessly while ...

Double-page supporter
Okay I caught up from my perceived ending of the anime to latest chapter, time to cover the beginning!

Only a high schooler Manga character would think being good at studying is equally as cool as being multi-talented in sports and arts and being rich.

Prez is deluded in thinking they are on the same level.

Don't get me wrong, it's wonderful that their love can go beyond class divide, it's not wrong that there's something human beyond all that stuff... But in society's eye, Prez and kaguya are not in the same ballpark. It's a bit forced to say they are, like the story does.

And that's fine, it doesn't matter to the plot, just to suspension of disbelief / social commentary.

Dex-chan lover
@agentkuga, same to you.

now i bet everyone’s gonna go check out our profile pictures to see why we’re complementing each others when they’re nothing special lol.

Back here after reading most recent chapter. I'm impressed with how much the artist has improved since chapter 1

Double-page supporter
HAHAH what a battle. This is gonna be really interesting

Users who are viewing this thread