Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 10 Ch. 101.1 - Extra: S2 BD Special Booklet Manga Extras

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa,
I dont know that hands on cheeks have those really deep meaning behind it.

The winner today is Papa shirogame also knows as DIO hahahaha. Ps. Thanks for the translation amazing work Ms. or

Mr. translator hahaha

Page 8
Manga seller, I'm going to read manga. I need your strongest romcom.
My romcom is too strong for your, reader.

I wasn’t ready for the story behind kaguya’s calming hand...

NOOO THE BACKSTORY ABOUT KAGUYA'S CALMING METHOD. GOD FUCKING DANG IT WHY IN THE MIDST OF COMEDY DO YOU HAVE TO PUT SOMETHING SO DEPRESSING?

Uhhh are these even canon? Cos that makes Ootomo a fucking weird ass character.

@novacas Of course, it's canon. But Ootomo is not weird ass character at all, she's just conflicted between Ishigami, a good friend of her and Ishigami, the " horrible asshole stalker" that "ruined" Ootomo's friendship, romance and relationship. She might not hate Ishigami as much as everyone thought she would be, and was thinking to forgive him in the Sport Festival, but seeing Ishigami looked happy (he really deserved it) after "what he had done", she was pissed and dislike him more, to the point she got into a fight with Tsubame afterwards during the Graduation Arc.

Ootomo is not a bitch or whatever negative things people throw at her, she is just a poor teenager girl who did 'terrible things' because she wasn't give all the proper information in the first place, and not mature enough to handle things.

Users who are viewing this thread