Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 10 Ch. 101.1 - Extra: S2 BD Special Booklet Manga Extras

Page 8 - "Hello Potion Seller, I am going into battle, and I want your strongest potions."

Wait what there's a proper financial auditor position in the student council?!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. This actually gave a bit more insight on some characters, like Otomo.

Good god, those cut-and-paste layers all over the place if the translation wasn't bad enough. It hurts to not even read, but literally see this chapter.

Does everyone want to smear their shitty low effort scanlation on this series and ruin it?

What if her hatred for Ishigami at the cultural festival and not accepting the Tsubame truth is actually jealous of him?

Thanks for sharing your translations anon. Please disregard me as I should into the wind a little. Now I understand these images were snagged online but.... How does one even make such poor quality scans in the first place? Some of these pages almost look like someone went out of their way to add additional jpeg. What kind of person runs a manga through a scanner with the intent to share it, looks at a result of this quality, and thinks "yeah, this is fine"? If there is a jesus of image quality, I am sure he wept on that day

Thank you so much for this. Also; going through the trouble of doing it on a smartphone, damn. You're a real one.

Users who are viewing this thread