Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 11 Ch. 109 - Maki Shijo Wants to Ask for Help

Dex-chan lover
Still its still much harder for ishigami since we still dont know yet whether his senpai have/not have a feeling for him aw

Group Leader
I'm rooting for you, tsunpai!!!! Go go go! I want to see more chapters of this trio together

Aggregator gang
109 chapters for revealing a minor character's name? Nah, I still prefer them calling him Kashiwagi's boyfriend

I feel that if the author could think of a way to refer to Kashiwagi’s boyfriend without saying his name, he would just keep the joke going and never give him a name. But maybe he tried to do that scene in another way and it didn’t worked, so he just gave up

Double-page supporter
"I've just been referring to him as Kashiwagi's boyfriend." They're thinking what we're allllllll thinking.

Double-page supporter
I could have sworn that Kashiwagi's boyfriend's name was already known and I just forgot.

Also, I thought that Miyuki and Ishigami have the self-awareness of a sack potatoes, but it seems they're even kinda aware of their mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread