Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 14 Ch. 137 - The Shuchiin Afterparty

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami and his accidental "confessions" are quite funny tbh, I also thought that the manga was going to end soon, but it looks like that's not the case... good.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo let ichigami be with the senpai, this girl is annoying af

Group Leader
Congratulations, Ishigami. You have forged an unbreakable harem, bound by the strings of school superstition and fate itself...

La primera vez que no se dio cuenta me la creo, pero esta última si se pasó. Se supone que ya sabía el significado por que lo habia pensado.

Fed-Kun's army
Oho, now with Kaguya and Shirogane set, are we transitioning to our boi Ishigami taking the spotlight? :D

Double-page supporter
Kayasaka being flustered at the level of display is the best part of this

Yep. Ishigami cleared the misunderstanding so there is no confession that happened. It didn't happen...

ISHIGAMI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!? Also very clever Author "Dual Confessions" meant Miyuki and Ishigami

Dex-chan lover
Noooo, Iino and Ishigami gotta hatefuck all the way to hell, so it is written!!

... Play it right, Akasaka-sensei.

I'll hate it if tsubame will reject him because she often saw him dealing with lino WITHOUT her getting development chapter whatsoever

Double-page supporter
.....well to be fair, Iino should NOT be taking this as a confession because, unlike with Tsubame-senpai, Ichigami is actually being 100% transparent and conscious with why he's giving her the charm. So if this turns into a love triangle, this is on her- and I just realized that is exactly the type of person she is. Dangit.

Users who are viewing this thread