Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 14 Ch. 138 - Kaguya Wants to Explain

Dex-chan lover
So many great things in this chapter -
The return of Bakaguya.
Hayasaka proving that she is fundamentally as pure & innocent as Kaguya, just in a cynical way.
Kashiwagi being labeled a war criminal.
"Kaguya: I've only said sex four times! You've said it five times already! Hayasaka: "Same difference!"
"- 40 seconds?"

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Hayasaka is a pure maiden that backs down in the face of aggressive romance gives me hope that her own first love will be an amazing sight to behold not unlike Kaguya.

Give me Hayabaka.

Dex-chan lover
The sequel to chapter 14 that we need, but not one we deserve.

Is this some trope I’m not aware of? Or is it a Japanese thing? My first kiss was french kiss too, it’s pretty much normal in my culture...

Double-page supporter
@zakuzakuzakuzaku Japanese thing/custom/practice. The japanese are very reserved when it comes to love (hence all the 'hand-holding is lewd' jokes you see in all these romcom manga), so going right into tongue kissing when you haven't even properly confessed is quite a leap. Then again, both of them are so out of the loop with romance, I doubt Miyuki is taking it that way anyway.

also damn, 2 months. Sorry Maki, your boy is thoroughly taken.

Dex-chan lover
Hayasaka losing her usual serious, snarky maid facade is pretty great.

Fed-Kun's army
kaguya so lewd. it was quite entertaining to see kashiwagi pretending to be a pure maiden only for a second though.

Dex-chan lover
So she snogged him. So what?

Well, I did get told off for going straight into the snogging before, and learnt to adjust my habits, but that was a long time ago.

As something of an aside, am I alone in finding it utterly bizarre that muricans call it "french kissing"? Is that to suggest they don't do it and regard it as just something french people do?

Users who are viewing this thread