Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 14 Ch. 139 - Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Discuss

Dex-chan lover
@StalkeR: Somebody put the raws online, before the got printed in the magazine? You have a point there. This is different. We can enjoy all those chapters, because the publisher layed a blind eye on the scanlators. But if those raws really have been uploaded earlier then it has been published (that's what I read out of your post), then there is a chance, they pay someone to find all of those (including translations) and C&Ds might be flying around everywhere.

Speedscans, especially watermarked ones we get from koreans before the japanese version is even out, shouldn't be put on mangadex. It makes the scanlation community look bad
Just use Imgur for those and put Jaiminis version on here

Fuck JB and their delay policy, they deserve to have their series sniped 😂

Group Leader
@mangamerchant idc about who has ownership about w/e series. the thing that is troubling is that this person released a chapter that hasnt even been released in japan itself. so idk what youre trying to say here friend.

jb is one of the best & most consistent groups out there, i dont understand the hate for having a backlog of releases. if they hid the future release date ya'll would be praising them for never missing a week

Contributor
@dankdevice
Isn't this because the previous group was too fast with the releases? Also, how would they hid that release date since it's in the very same magazine?

@kenx im talking about on Mangadex. JB allows their releases to be read earlier on their own website & puts a release delay on chapters on MD. i assume because people WANT THE JAPANESE CARTOONS NOW they hate JB for slightly inconveniencing them

vQzWO31.png

Contributor
@dankdevice
I think it's mostly for another scan. It was deleted quickly, but a joke translation of Tomo-chan was posted yesterday (though the intention behind the dialogue was accurate). Besides, as stated in their page, anyone can go to JB page to read it.

@kenx i agree with you 100%, my original post was not in reference this snipe in particular. i just know that JB's release policy has been a point of contention in the past for a lot of people, including a number of people in this thread & i wouldn't be surprised if it's at least part of the reasoning behind this snipe (aside from just general interest in reading more of the story)

Aggregator gang
I'll wait for JB. At this point, I just read all their stuff on their site anyway.

@Sunny You... you know you can read it on their site right? also this is a fast translation taken directly from the comments, I wouldnt be surprised if its inaccurate

@booTLDR I think he means that there is not japanese raws available so we shouldnt release this chapter in english before the official raws are out

@DonHazzy but reading it on their site would give them ad views, and I don't think enabling scanlators to profit from unofficial translations is a good idea.

@DonHazzy what do you mean by official raws? JB always release the newest chapter of One Piece and other popular Shounen Jump series about three days before the official release in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
I'm all for sniping JB but if this causes the series to get wiped again then it's better to delete it

Ignore the paranoid doom posters. They're just jaimini shills in disguise. They're salty because they believe they own the rights to this series. If anyone causes a problem, it's the scanlators who do it for profit 😘

Users who are viewing this thread