Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 15 Ch. 144 - Kaguya wants to be alone (Ice)

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami, dude, you better shift your harem master game into high gear. You've got Tsubame-senpai mulling over her reply to the confession you didn't know you made, Maki throwing herself in your arms in frustrated despair, & Miko slowly fermenting the meaning of you casually handing her that heart pendent inside her naive, idealistic, perverted head of hers. Volatile stuff there!

man if Ishigami's relationship is ruined with the 3rd year girl I'm going to be sad. She's cute and she's nice, plus all the work he's put in so far.

Group Leader
jesus i didn't realize jamini was delaying releases by three weeks, pretty intense

ishigami is not our man anymore. he has transcend himself from his old-self

godspeed on your journey ishigami o7

Group Leader
@blitzzard
There are other sites for this, mangadex is more about quality
What a joke! mangadex couldn't care less about watrermarked images. Even though they have a rule, "3.2.4 Obtrusive watermarks are not allowed," my complaints about a certain scanlating groups huge and obnoxious watermarks have been ignored. The watermarks on this chapter are very tame and innocuous in comparison to those on this page (and every single page of the chapter and every single page that they scanlate):

https://s5.mangadex.org/data/8aa0e17b2c14bb22a6cbfe94f52730d2/x7.jpg

As for the chapter itself, from what I read here in the comment section, I'm probably one of the lucky ones who stopped reading this when Kaguya started freaking out about the kiss. And now an out-of-the-blue introduction of multiple personalities? How very stupid.

@casualphilosopher1 Ignore all those nay-sayers! If scanlating groups don't want competition, they shouldn't delay their releases in order to line their coffers with coins. Your efforts are appreciated (even if I don't read this anymore).

The delays are stupid and competition would be great, but this translation is just complete trash.

@Acolytus @blitzzard
I'm pretty sure her behavior is SUPPOSED to be seen as returning to an old, unreasonable mindset out of anxiety and desperation, despite it being incompatible with her current feelings. Regression isn't a good thing.

And she has some points, the president did pussy out of actually making a confession the moment he realized his deadline had been extended. And even if he isn't sure exactly how Shinomiya feels about him the best course of action would still probably be stating how he feels about her explicitly. Especially after she took the initiative and then showed up to school the next day clearly emotionally unstable.

Either way, feel like people have such low tolerance for these sorts of developments regardless of what the context is. Especially given the standards for unreasonable behavior in this manga in particular.

I'ma have to ask that the author put a hold on our two normal love birds and focus the next few chapters on Ishigami's new found harem

Dex-chan lover
Man.
This chapter reminds me of my experience with Haganai.
In short, the entire plot seemingly centered around the author understanding just how unreasonably he wrote his MC -- that he is so thick-headed, to the point it became an active conflict in the series, that other characters must now fight and contend against.
Some said that "it was like a parody" or "that's what made it interesting, to put anime bullocks on display" -- while I could only think to myself just how utterly bizarre it is for a writer to understand that what he writes is absolute bullshit,

1143139588.png

And project it INTO THE STORY, that what he writes is incredibly annoying and unwanted....And yet, do almost nothing fucking about it. That's like saying "Yeah, I know I am unhealthy, but meh". That's incredibly frustrating.
I'd honestly prefer it if the author was completely ignorant about the matter, rather than understand he's being an annoying jackass, and find it fun to continue being a jackass.

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo that’s more than 100 chapters ago. You can’t expect people to remember that far back especially if they had been following the manga since the beginning

Dex-chan lover
on one hand im glad this got sniped, because 2 week waiting periods was ridiculous. On the other hand, please proof read :'(

Users who are viewing this thread