Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 15 Ch. 146 - Our Masks

Dex-chan lover
I agree with people saying that release wait times and caring about sniping is stupid. If anther group wants to do it, and can do it faster, then more power to them. But I do find it odd that people don't care about scanlation quality. Don't you want to read the best translation and the best quality scan? I don't like Jamini's Box wait time either and usually go to read at their site because I don't want to wait, but I have to admit that their scans are just better quality. And their translations capture more of the subtleties in the language. The rap chapter alone should have solidified them.

Why is this stupid drama still going-on? If your talking about "making a profit out of it" then the one's who will have the biggest profits are Mangafox and similar sites and that's supposed to be better?

Dex-chan lover
Is it now President 's turn to have his lovesickness exposed in the most embarassing way?

She only im there 2 days and already give up.

🤣 Start with feel amd with joke.
I curious with next chapter

@flowsthead
depend on people, for Kaguya I buy it again in volume so scan is for quick read.
I assume half of people don't care about quality, just know what is going on with story and ok to read/moving on.

Dex-chan lover
@Maala If only most people weren't so stupid that they won't use AdBlock despite the little effort it takes to set it up (which is like 3 clicks). Ads wouldn't even be an issue if they weren't making profit for someone.

Leaving that aside, using delayed relases to force readers to either go to your site or wait X time to read the chapter here (which goes from something minor and not really annoying like 2 hours to 2 fucking weeks) is a shitty thing to do. Doing it to make money out of ads is the shittiest example but even doing it just because you want people to use your website is a dick move.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I find the delayed release drama much sillier than the usual scanlation drama, it takes a few click to just read it on the scanlators side, unless you have an allergy against clicking links to external pages its just isn't a big deal. Though I suppose it would be more comfortable if it linked directly to the chapter instead of their main page.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, comedy or drama, pick one pls.
I can't handle this kind of emotional rollercoaster.
Also I don't any complain to this kind of snipe. Nice to have one, just saying.

Dex-chan lover
It would be quite difficult for a quack to be considered one of the best doctors in the world. What even defines one of the best doctors? Probably someone who has published very significant peer reviewed articles in famous publications, has authored positively evaluated books, successfully contributed to dealing with challenging cases of injury or disease, and has lots of connections with other skilled doctors and respectable institutions. A quack can do none of those things.

I loved the chapter, It's so well done and even if at first I thought all of the Ice Kaguya stuff was just filler; with this chapter now it fits into place, not as just fan-filler but now it's more like character development filler, which I don't mind~! :D
BTW I've been reading the chapters on Jamini's site and what I don't get is, why the waiting time when there are not even adds on their site at all?
I'm actually okay with this approach if there is actually a purpose, but atm there is not a single add (IDK, maybe it's because there are no adds available for where I'm living at right now?)
because even if there are adds normally the group won't get a lot, and most scanlation groups use that money to buy raws, so...

@flowsthead

I don't like Jamini's Box wait time either and usually go to read at their site because I don't want to wait, but I have to admit that their scans are just better quality.

The level of being "good enough" is different for each person so you will have people who don't mind lower a bit of lower quality scan but faster, while some only read the best scan they can find.

Aggregator gang
Why are people so up in arms over this? It's not like it's behind a paywall or anything. They just want traffic to their site for 2 weeks, it's not like they have to upload their stuff here. Just give them their stupid traffic...

@NLight I'm fine with giving Jaimini's Box the traffic, but it's nice to have this version as it's not even up there yet. I get that Jaimini is better quality, but I still like having this early version before getting the "definitive" scanslation.

Users who are viewing this thread