Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 15 Ch. 146 - Our Masks

Group Leader
@Solzhenhasbeen LOL, looks like someone's sure drawn up battle lines over something almost no one cares about. You'd think JB got accused of some horrible scandal.

@LLENN He was the one who did the tests on kaguya when she fainted and it turned out she just had heart sickness, but at that point she didn't want to say she liked the president yet

Fed-Kun's army
@alphya04 when MD started somebody uploaded all of Kaguya before JB wanted it, so they threw a fit and pulled everything of theirs. It stayed that way for a while before they decided on the several weeks wait.

That's one reason some of us couldn't give a rat's ass what JB thinks, especially considering they had sniped this series before.

I dont really care who translates what but this one has watermarks so I am sticking with JB

Edit: watermarks are against MD rules dude

Its been soo long since I saw normal kaguya

Lmfao the doctor is back, lovesick chapter hype

@Acolytus Yea, I would find it better if they would not upload here at all. /s

Anyways, MD made delaying a possibility for exactly this reason, to get more groups to upload to MD.

I find it more disturbing and destructive that there is no NOTIFICATION that there is was a freaking chapter uploaded with X delay, so I can either simply go to their site and read it or just fuck off I cant remember it's already time for Y manga to release it's next chapter.. It could be a nice added chart like the 6h/24h/7d one.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
doc from Love sickness chapter xD
isn't he fond of one of kaguya's parents?
was it the mother or the father?

The last time this doctor appeared was when he was trying to diagnose Kaguya's heart condition thing.

I laughed so hard at the end that I choked on my spit. Reading Kaguya literally almost killed me lol.

Yes! Best one-shot character of all time is back! His chapter is the one that made me laugh the most out of all the manga, so I'm expecting great hilarity to come.

Group Leader
@DonHazzy
watermarks are against MD rules dude
I've gotta laugh at this. The mangadex staff doesn't give 2 shits whether or not there are huge, obnoxious watermarks. I've reported scanlations that have HUGE watermarks on every page, but my complaints are simply ignored.

what's with the scantalator drama. if you don't want to "give them money" (through ads), go to their site then just use adblock ffs.

Group Leader
Yeah, that is all fine and good, but can the uploader remove that other monstrosity already? You know, the one with red fonts and squiggly lines?

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooh. The master has arrived - hilarity ensues.
Now I can't wait for the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
This whole arc is fucking retarded. Why is Aka so set on having Shirogane "accept" this fucking terrible version of Kaguya?? You're supposed to GROW OUT of your shitty personas, not LIKE them.

Dex-chan lover
@SunsetSeeker

She just needs to go to a psych ward. Just because it’s easier to switch out does not negate the possibility of multiple personality disorder or dissociative identity disorder.

Users who are viewing this thread