Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 15 Ch. 150 - A Normal Romance

For all the hate this arc got, I really liked it. The ice kaguya was a bit annoying at first, but there was still a nice amount of humor, some of it excellent, scattered throughout, and, quite frankly, I would have been willing to put up with more crap that we got for a pay off like this. Character development is always welcome as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Mterra

without knowing the actual japanese, we tl-requiring plebs could think that she didn't actually say 'i like you' or 'go out with me', giving her the standard shitbird out

she said stuff like 'wanting to show SOMEONE YOU LOVE...' and 'showing EACH OTHER' but not the key phrase

but who knows what will happen after the next kaguya council

Double-page supporter
And then they f*cked! (oh wait, I'm thinking of Kashiwagi)

This was so nice. The series could end here and I would be perfectly fine (this could totally be the end of an anime season as well). Though since we need to see what Ishigami ends with, I know we're not done.

....and of course that means next episode chapter, Shirogane is going to have another 'WHAT DID I DO!?!?!' moment followed by 2-5 'How cute' delusions.

I went over the comments, but I might have missed some,
however, I realized that no one mentioned the trigger word " Cute"
Both Kaguya and Miyuki don't want the other to call them cute, and every bad imagination they have is linked to the other calling them cute.
In this file, Miyuki calls Kaguya cute, or at least the side of her that is trying to be nice, which I find is cool that she wasn't trigged like he was when she said "how cute" when he didn't hold her "cold" hands.
hehe

Group Leader
Weeeeebs, I thought 160++ comments worth something more than tower scene? Nay, disappointed.

Group Leader
What a last page, love it.
I almost freaked out when I didn't see a "to be continued" message at the end, but then I remembered this isn't a WSJ series, lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
glad to see that strange arc is over please don't add any more pointless dramas.

Users who are viewing this thread