Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 16 Ch. 152 - Nagisa Kashiwagi Wants to Conceal

Aggregator gang
Yes thank you very much for the chapter...
Damn that opening page got me screaming.
So to summarize:
Prez and Kaguya is a clumsy bakaple
Kashiwagi is indeed a demon tier level for not minding to be kissed.
Poor Maki...
Potential Hayasaka x Chika ship is happening?!?!

Thanks for the chapter, this was great.

Complaining about quality when you know another group is going to release a high quality scan you can read later, top kek. I like the idea of a speed scan with lower quality but gets the point across, and a HQ scan for those willing to wait.

Double-page supporter
Kashiwagi easily destroyed two people there. Ara ara.

Stop demanding quality from a free scanlation. If you really want it somehow, then wait for JB's on their site.

Dex-chan lover
I also prefer fast translation for something like this over 'quality'. Not sure why a lot of people seem to hold such high standard for a free service. Don't complain and just wait for a better version.

Fed-Kun's army
@Frozeneye No worry. No one here will or can force you to enjoy anything. Even if I said all that, I still respect speed scans because they're indeed a part of the community; some people simply don't care enough, or don't have time to wait, or want to be up-to-date ASAP.

I would hate to see if one day this place is gonna end up with only speed scans though. That's my only complain. Reading super nice quality scanlation also is very satisfying. It's kinda like watching a good action anime: You can feel the dedication and effort being put into each frame and lines the VAs spoke.

Yeah, I think I already get enough points across. No need to chew this over and over. Gonna stop here as well.

ahahah i love this hayasaka and fujiwara?? first of all it'll be nice to have a lgbt couple that's not the main focus (or meant to tell a story about how discriminated they are or comic relief) but also if that's not what's happening it's still really funny to see them. hayasaka considers fujiwara subject f and fujiwara thinks hayasaka is a butler dude in love with kaguya if i remember correctly? they're also both the people kaguya considers her closest friends

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... so it doesn't just stop but keeps going? Best manga ever.

Fed-Kun's army
what the hell happened with ishigami and ino? normally ino will never allow ishigami to be near her, looks like we will get to see that first. poor hayasaka is suffering as usual poor girl.

Group Leader
Ishigami's reaction was the best, lol.
"AAAAAAAAAAA"
edited: please, idgaf about lgbt jokes but please oh please just keep our best gal straight.

Double-page supporter
@DarkFlame Pretty sure it's referencing starting a new game in a video game, since the story's entering a new stage/beginning in a way.

@sastrathebest She's already in a hetero relationship with the president...

I enjoyed this scanlation quite a bit, even if the quality was pretty low in comparison to a lot of other scanlations I've seen. Great job.

Users who are viewing this thread