Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 17 Ch. 164 - Fujiwara Chika Wants to Love

@Lyanhyrt That is Kei. It's not really explained but we know she took Kei and for some reason she came back to live with her dad and brother. It's possibly due to her performing below her mother's expectations.

I love how author casually including a heavy flashback in the middle of a joke.

How the mangaka could made a sad scene about Miyuki's mother leaving her children and keep with the comedy :c

Double-page supporter
She's getting too powerful... She's released her limiter.

Dex-chan lover
It was fun.
Then the comedy wears off and only the sad flash back remains.
Like wtf.

Group Leader
I'm stealing those fonts.
PZApJw9.png

I really hope there is no Shirogane mommy complex arc next. Just solve everything with Kaguya's family and let them go to the university together.
Unless of course the author is willing to use it to set up a (permanent please) break up. It would be really bold of Aka if they're not a couple anymore by the end of the manga. Really unlikely tho

Lmao Chika and iino played ishigami like a fiddle poor boi, also shirogane's mom somewhat resembles hayasaka's mom hmmm, it's just me tho. Kaguya taking all the wins recently, you goo girl. Kaguya is definitely a top.

Double-page supporter
@RaimundoBruno
Kaguya's family probably hired Shirogane's mom or she'll be involved with the Kaguya family somehow and once the arc is over Kaguya and Shirogane's relationship will be acknowledged into the "yeah you fuckers can go ahead and get married" phase by both sides. Just my guess anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Yass hella fun chapter. Back to classic shenanigans but with a different type of teasing keeps it refreshing

Users who are viewing this thread