Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 17 Ch. 169 - The ABCs of Men and Women

Dex-chan lover
Poor Maki. Went there to tell the boys not to do the deed, now she's considering it herself as a means of seducing her crush. We're a long way away from the days where she was crying in the background of a shot when you saw her crush and her friend together.

Dex-chan lover
Poor, poor Maki. May you be happy someday.

I liked this chapter though. More of Maki's friendships, and setup for another serious conversation about how a relationship will go.

Lmao Maki knows about their dating too, now she is looking out for Kaguya. That speech by ishigami on virgins tho.

Lol Lovemaster chika got scared by the conversation they were having

Dex-chan lover
They forgot the most important lesson, if you got your lover by stealing him away then what makes you think he's gonna be loyal to you? Hoes are always hoes

Dex-chan lover
This series has amazing side characters.
We need that story as to why Maki refused being on the previous StuCo stat!

Dex-chan lover
Hn6c9HS.png

That self-induced cock block during the Tsubame arc got to his head. It prevented Maki from becoming a RadFem on the bright side.

Dl3RpOW.png

Dex-chan lover
did you know the current pope said something along the line of 'gay/les love is ok as long as there is no sex'

i could be wrong.... but i dunno :p

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 Ironically, moralists used to say that gay sex is much better than heterosexual, because if it is not penetrating sex between a man and a woman, then this is supposedly not considered to be "real sex". These are so widespread views that Japanese otaku have nothing against lesbian ships with their waifu, because they don't consider this a "real" cheating with another dude. Stop. Why are we discussing homophobic prejudice in the comments to this chapter?

@doradora But why didn’t they post them here? And what were they tell about?

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan

i dunno. just found out about his statement actually.. lol. but in a way, most religion forbid sex before marriage after all, soo.... i don't know what's my point actually.... lol again... maybe gay and pre-marital sex are both bad? love who you want, but sex accordingly? dunno....

on the chap, netorare and netori are both cheating.... harem vs cheating then? i personally prefer harem. legally speaking. not the manga stigma thing.

only if the girls, or candidate are human and well-fleshed out. like maybe in go-toubun.

Users who are viewing this thread