Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 18 Ch. 173 - Fujiwara Chika Wants to Tie

Double-page supporter
@user171 if you look back through the last few pages you'll notice his sister and dad are eating but he's just sitting there with no food in front of him 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Ishigami looks 100% like a girl in this scene
EIG7fHx.png

Smug Chika back with her wtf games again, lmao kashiwagi fucking did it in seconds, rip maki. aaah we were so close to kashiwagi and iino kissing, ishigami got the title of cherry virgin

And that was expected of Kaguya lol she molested Miyuki's mouth on their first time too, she was about to give a lecture on how to kiss, thankfully kashiwagi saved the day. I fucking knew shirogane would be practicing it lol and he finally did it

Dex-chan lover
I like how all of the results are completely expected within their characters.

Especially that Fujiwara is acting like she cheated when her back was turned and then made a big deal about covering it up by distracting everyone with Ishigami's failure.

Fed-Kun's army
@Presea_cousin I'm pretty sure Kashiwagi's going after Maki, which would still fit your fetish given what we've seen of Maki and Kaguya's similarities.

If the title bears Chika's name there is a 70% chance that the chapter will be filler.

what happened to aka's art? The expressions are even more amazing and cuter

Double-page supporter
Happy Shirogane is a blessed image.
Also, since Kaguya has more natural talent than anyone with this kind of thing, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to let her watch that adult video. They may have created a monster.

Aggregator gang
@unknownfactor I think the chapter skip is because the main scanlators Jaminis Box don't let their stuff onto mangadex anymore, so we only get chapters scanlated by random groups/people here. You can find the "missing" chapters on their website for free

Dex-chan lover
I cannot think of another manga that makes me burst out laughing as this one does.

Users who are viewing this thread