Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 18 Ch. 178 - Senpai-kun and Kouhai-chan, Part 2

Aya

Group Leader
OK, most of the glaring issues have been fixed. Definitely not going to spend more than 15 seconds redrawing a panel, though.

is it just me or tsubame is the most beautiful girl in the entire manga?

something about her is just...

Double-page supporter
@Eldwin
You worried she'll drop him like a sack of bricks for not being a stalker rapist like she'd heard?
Tsubame was Cheryl Tunt all along

Aya

Group Leader
I solved the typesetting issues, but if anyone knows why a fresh install of Photoshop might be cropping off some of my text as if it has negative margins, let me know!!

@Variousletters
I'm more worried about ishigami being upset that tsubame might potentially reveal that truth that he isn't an asshole to everyone

Group Leader
When you over use and abuse of content aware fill and healing tool. I salute the effort but I'd refrain from releasing things of this quality if it's to release speed scans.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
I hope you guys keep with this series!

Dex-chan lover
Why not pick up on past chapters while you're at it and not just randomly do a chapter leaving a bunch of them missing on MD? It feels weird to see so many chapters missing in between, cause you otherwise still have to read from Jaimini to catch up.
Also, probably be a good idea to find a redrawer.

Dex-chan lover
I think it'll wind up not being important, since it would be IMPOSSIBLE for tsubame to have not heard all the rumors and is still going out with him

Users who are viewing this thread