Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Fujiwara Chika Wants to be Blessed

I hope this will be who officially takes Kaguya after Jaimini's retirement. Other 2 chapters were not that good in terms of font size and redraw but this is actually quality, and it was the one who actually got uploaded on Guya. I like it.

that video call, all of shuuichin elite gathering!
let see what koyasu will give to ishigami

See, now this scan is way better than the other one. While it's not on JB's level (which admittedly is asking a lot) I could definitely live with this. Hopefully this group continues with the series.

Double-page supporter
aren´t those who know Ishigami´s past and colaborated in exile the trashy sempai from his middleschool ?

Double-page supporter
Rip Fujiwara, at least Kaguya knows and loves you.

The third years casually redeeming Ishigami in the eyes of the whole school by their graduation ceremony

Dex-chan lover
After the dictatorship, here come the civil wars, lol. Which scan group(s) will stand till the end

Custom title
Staff
Developer
At least this one has decent typesetting but there's still untranslated Chinese on the pages jesus fucking christ

Dex-chan lover
I've come to learn one thing between all of these translations: Fujiwara is the worst possible, selfish person ever.

Dex-chan lover
>people using zoom
>cruise tickets
Pick one lmao
Aka probably owns zm stock

Users who are viewing this thread