Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Fujiwara Chika Wants To Celebrate

I certainly wasn't expecting you guys to pick this up. It would be nice to know who's serious about it anw who's doing it just for the memes.

I guess people are too stupid to check to see if anyone else has translated this. There really ought to be a way to ban morons who spam titles when there's already tons of translations of a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Kahnadah
di7vk9.jpg

@Kahnadah

Someone calling others stupid while missing the obvious happens so often online it's almost a cliche, but damn it's always fun to watch when people like you show up.

Aggregator gang
A welcome one at least. Thanks for this. Hope you guys keep on it.

Dex-chan lover
@Kahnadah

immediately assuming other people as stupid without asking first bound to make yourself look stupid.

I mean, i also didn't know before why we got this many scanlation just for one chapter. Two group scanlating same chapter, that usual. Three, that raises an eyebrow but probably they just not noticing. 10 groups scanlating same chapter.... something must be happen behind the scenes.

Yeah, the joke soon will run out it course. But before that, let see if we can get 15 or even 20 group in total.

There are a few sentences here that seem very weird compared to the raws; what was the reasoning to translate
「皆のプレゼントはちゃんと100%の情熱と熱意が入っているんですね」
as
"Did you buy separate presents for esch of us" ?
It's far from a literal translation, which is ok, but the meaning seems completely different as well

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know I will have so much fun just from checking my bookmarks in the mornings

@otakubouzu

the reason there is so many scans is bcos the previous group (J-Box) disbanded & that group has a policy of not posting their scans here exactly because of whats happening now.

imho no one has yet to achieve the same scans quality except an ex j-box member (tsukinara).

Users who are viewing this thread