Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 201.5 - Vol 20 Extras

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
I find it funny that she was the one smoking Ishigami in the game.

Aggregator gang
Hayasaka had the second largest improvement on test grades after Ishigami. Poor Hayasaka had no time to study until after she retired from being a full-time maid.

@foist I think it's more of Ai intentionally scoring average. I think up until now she has consistently ranked very similarly at a very average place? To keep up her persona. But once she retired she was free to do whatever she wants.

I find it jarring that they reused old panels for the character page. The new and old art style clash. I had forgotten how drastically the art has improved since the start of the series.

I knew Hayasaka was holding back. Her holding at the same, dead average, spot for every exam was too suspicious.

Mostly good, but some small issues. The "裏" in 裏主人公 and 裏ヒロイン doesn't mean "secret". It just means "other side", not unlike how "B-side" would be understood in English when there's something of a split narrative. Examples of 裏主人公 are Reiner from SnK and Sasuke from Naruto.

"ヤな奴" in Miko's probably shouldn't be translated as merely "annoying". It's more like "asshole" or "jerk" in usage. "Jerk" would be consistent with the previous TL. Other than that, all is well, unless I wanted to nitpick and point out that "Gator Panic" is a known game and "whac-a-mole" isn't necessary to localize "ワニワニパニック".

Sorry if anything comes off as rude.

Users who are viewing this thread