Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 1

Fed-Kun's army
Look, I’m 95% sure Akasaka isn’t going to leave Iino without closure, so Tsubame will probably still shoot Ishigami down...

... but, damn, Ishigami has been killing it recently, huh? Like, in one chapter he becomes the best character possible and in the next one he’s like “and this is to go even further beyond!”.

mah man Ishigami unloading those bullets!
go get her tiger!

I know where this is going but I really do want him to end up with her but if he doesn't, imma ship him with the glasses girl.

Dex-chan lover
This whole thing starting to feel like a 2008ish drama anime. Ishigami went out with Koyasu, Iino sees them and gets heartbroken, Ishigami sees that and started having second thought, Ishigami X Koyasu becoming shaky, break up, Ishigami X Iino.

If we didnt get that then we're probably gonna see a chapter about Iino and pres poking fun of people who cut their hair when they get heartbroken.

Aggregator gang
I don't get what the people in the comments are happy about.

Ishigamy really went for a desperate move , which is all about his self fulfilment.

the best option for both the sakes now is shutting Ishigami down.

Ishigami is basically going for her weakness out of pure wanting to have her as a girlfriend. My boy ishigami is better than this.

I can't take any more suffering for IshiGod! Akasaka-sensei, I trust you, take care of our boy! And Tsubame, I was counting on you, how could you do this to us?!

Supporter
If Tsubame still says no and Miko wins in the end, this man ga's ending will be worse than Go Toubon

YES Ishigami, fight!!! You still have a lot of arguments to squash her fears and insecurities!!!

Fed-Kun's army
As proud as I am for ishigami for making a change and improving himself, I would not want tsubame to date him out of pity or anything like that. She's graduating. He's two years behind him. I find it HARD to see this working in the long run.

I'm proud of you ishigami, but maybe it's time to let this one go.

Oh boy prepare to be dissapointed again Blip.
Go toubun ending was meaningful although most people didnt enjoy it.
Press f in the chat for my boi ishigami.

I really like how she love he even if it's not romantic feelings, for me this is the best outcome, now I hope Iino to ravish ma'boy

GO MY BOYYYYYYYYY

KEEP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GOT THIS!!!!

regardless, either they did got out or not my boi got some massive character development.

Dex-chan lover
2 kinds of posters:
The ones who want Ishigami to fail because they're Miko shippers.

The ones who want Ishigami to succeed in making Tsubame get over her insecurities.

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

GO GETTER' ISHIGAMI

Fed-Kun's army
On the first page, don't know if there's a plot twist or not, either way, I respect her decision. Sometimes, no matter what you do or achieve, the girl could still never come to like you, and that's okay. Sometimes, it's just not meant to be.

Users who are viewing this thread