Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 1

Fed-Kun's army
Please just end up with Tsubame

I really don't like Iino and Ishigami deserves better for being best boi

@deoclasher88
Funniest shit I've ever seen

Dex-chan lover
@kuroinanako Fuck Iino, she only gets what tsunderes deserve. You can't be all belligerent and abrasive, but secretly all in love like that makes it okay.

...So they made it such that Tsubame's rejection doesn't mean squat and the question of whether she'll finally go out with him has been pushed to next week's chapter.

See? Even Akasaka is hesitating to end any of Ishigami's ships.

Dex-chan lover
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I BELIEVE!! ISHIGAMI!

Group Leader
I'm sorry, Iino-san.

But our boi has already picked his poison.

@BedSales
Why reversing names? It's not like you're some stupid amerifat publisher stuck in the last century. Don't be such tryhard.

never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you(you got rickrolled but in romantic way)

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! Rick Astley was to the point here!
Well, honestly, if she doesn't feel that way, then everything is futile. They can start dating, even marry and start a family, but that all...willl only bring them more and more pain later. That's why I hope she will find the courage to say that, right now, in the next chapter. I know that Ishigami is good boy, and he will stop after he went this extra mile and still got rejected. And this is even good that he went extra, to have no regrets and all...yeah, truly it is, moment emotionally accessible

Double-page supporter
this is boring af. how long does this get dragged on before he ends up with miko. because i guarantee thats what happens.

I feel horrible knowing that all this time her heart never really saw him romantically, not even a lil... so idk what to want tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread