Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 1

GO GO ISHIGAMI!! don't let your dream be dream! break the clichés! obtained happiness! row row fight the power

Dex-chan lover
So...the 'senpai watching over you' plan for the last few chapters go to wasted in 2 pages?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno guys, she doesn't see him as a romantic partner, he's "Just a good underclassman", even if she says yes in the spur of moment; the future will be a relationship out of pity.

And I don't want that, not in this manga, not in real life

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? That's a bad move, even if it is a Chad move. No is no, if she doesn't have romantic feelings, then there's nothing to do.

Oh yeah . My brave chad is doing fine. That is all I need. I don't care who he is going to end up with ,as long as chadigami happy .

Dex-chan lover
@sawr not paying attention are you, she still cares a lot about him, and she already helped him fix his reputation, that was it

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really think they're a match, even if she did accept she did it because of the surprise pressure...
Though I also don't like it if he ends up with Miiko

Tsubame probably has feelings for Ishigami, but she's confused and Insecure. I mean, she already did a lot of things for Ishigami beyond a "cute kouhai", Kaguya also considers Ishigami a cute kouhai and hasn't done the things that Tsubame did, like fixing the problem with Otome.

I dont know it this good interpretation. Kaguya & shirogane is what we see as ideal love, coz both love each other. But ishigami is more realistic, coz in real life is really rare to see couple really love one another. It more like one want to make other fell in love, and other just want to try and see if he/she is good

While Ishi just pulled an absolute chad move I think that nothing good will come out if he force it too much. I think becoming a pair of close friend with benefits will be the best outcome for both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread