Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 208 - Shirogane`s family

Aggregator gang
People are "getting ready for the feels" but they forget that it's romantic COMEDY, so even when serious things happen they end up with jokes or happy endings.

@Manergi yeah no, president and kaguya’s relationship is still far more interesting, it goes beyond mere high school love drama.... and this is just my opinion, but i think ishigami’s popularity is a bit overwhelming, i guess it helps that the author constantly makes him say trendy words or memes, even his personality is snarky which a lot of people most likely find interesting, but his story actually just revolves around what normal high schooler often do... bullying, love confession and stuff

hail romantic comedy, the underlining foil that will protect us from crazy drama and make light of it

Aggregator gang
AND THEN SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO MARRY HIM AND THEY WENT TO STANFORD AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
T H E !
E N D !

Fed-Kun's army
Kei like
slightly-nervous-doggo-580e0e0cb25f5.jpeg(0);

I see that Kei has a thing for exhibition...look at the lewdness of Miyuki and Kaguya with the handholding and hugs. No, but seriously I lmao at that part🤣

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was really good, but now I'm seriously worried for the next arc.

The manga is amazing whoever translates it men or women you rock. Ps, the color pages awesome, and Dio entering the home. Honey, I home hahaha amazing.

Shit what will happened next?? I’m worried hahaha anyway thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

We might have an arranged marriage arc with Kaguya and some random dude her family is having business with. Hope I am wrong 'cause those kinds of arc are boring and cliché as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread