Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 208 - Shirogane`s family

Dex-chan lover
NO!NOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! DON'T GIVE ME THE STUPID FORCED MARRIAGE FOR BUSINESS FLAG!! DON'T GIVE ME THE GOING TO STUDY TO FUCKING VALHALLA FLAG! DON'T GIVE ME THE STUPID "Father has prohibited blah blah blah" FLAG! DON'T GIVE ME THE GOING AWAY SO THAT YOU CAN LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT THE PRESSURE OF ME FLAG! NONONONONO!!

GIVE ME THE FATHER BEING A FUCKING KOMI TYPE OF TSUNDERE THAT ACTUALLY WANTS KAGUYA TO BE A NORMAL HUMAN RATHER THAN THE SOCIOPATHS OF HER BROTHERS AND HAS BEEN CHEERING HER ON BY PUTTING TRIALS ON HER PATH AND SO ON BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE!!

Ah crap...we are getting one the flags I mentioned before, aren't we?

Shit man a flag appeared. Hope it won't be too crucial in the story. Or....?

Double-page supporter
Probably she is gonna runaway from her house (remeber she said she decided to do that after Shirogane´s Confetion).

btw. F for Key, the equivalent of Ayasaka in Shirogane House

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed all this lore about the Shirogane family, but now I'm nervous for what's going to happen.

"honeys im home"

jeesh i could literally make bout a million memes from this manga😂

yo i have this urge not to read the next chapter of the manga I think I'll be mad bc of the cliffhanger or something bad or heartbroken will happen but.... knowing the author it would be a hell of a battle

Wtf why do scanlators feel the need to insert shitty coloring and unneeded notes on every page?

Just scanlate the manga jfc.

Yo why tf are people complaining about the colouring and the translator notes like you getting this shit for free man if you want some godamn professional work BUY THE MANGA

the chapter was very wholesome but the cliffhanger was mysterious looks like shinomiya is gonna be apart , Pls author dont😢

Users who are viewing this thread