Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 211 - Kaguya-sama Wants to take a seat

Fed-Kun's army
So that girl in 2A who now goes to school has got to be important right?

Also that guy at the end is someone I have no clue about in terms of his relation to Shinomiya

@Soulwarfare well he is Maki Shijo's brother, and Maki is distantly related to Kaguya (second cousin once removed), and her family is a branch of the Shinomiya family. In the earlier chapters she was cold to Kaguya but friends with Ishigami and Pres. Over the course of the manga she gets a bit more comfortable with Kaguya and the rest of the Student Council but her family and the Shinomiya family still have some bad blood. In chapter 161, the guy at the end is Maki's brother who she went to India with. Hope this helps

Fnl

I can´t really explain why ,but it feels like this manga is going on the wrong direction

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl this is some bad TL work. Lots of wrong tenses and it feels like some words were misused.

I guess to strengthen / merge Shinomiya and Shijo relations he becomes Shinomiya's fiancee?

No villain fiancees please!!! Too used and unoriginal.

Hasn't Shirogane been #1 in their school for a long time? How come this Mikado is #1 in national mock exams? Did he just transfer?

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOO
THE LAST BAMBOO CUTTER SUITOR ABE
THE ROBE OF THE FIRE RAT SHIRANUI
NEW TEACHER CHARACTER
AND THE FUCKING KING HIMSELF MIKADO

WE’RE IN THE ENDGAME NOW

Users who are viewing this thread