Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 211 - Kaguya-sama Wants to take a seat

@azerez since this is their third year just starting the manga still has nearly a third of its length left, granted it ends when they graduate High School.

Dex-chan lover
Is Ishigami going to target all the Impossible girls ?

well 2 of them already graduated so only 2 remains

Dex-chan lover
yooo roberu yukoku with clean hair

18-a99030e2138629c714b7230d86f8214b92e38dc98277f752635212ff8e8ada92.png

what he gon do

Mikado looks like an entirely different dude than the Indian chapter. I hope prez gets super nervous thinking he has a new rival then they become bros when he learns what Mikado is really like

Awful translation, will read Zaibatsu's release when it comes up.
I'm glad new characters are joining in the fray. While StuCo shenanigans are still pretty funny, it would get pretty stale after a while if nothing changed. Heck, we finally have teachers!

Fed-Kun's army
I mean damn, I don't like sudden timeskips without explanations and goddamnit what do u know as anxiety and pure fucking anxiety fills me up about mikado's relation and what happened to Shirogane and Kaguya's break up, I will have to suffer for another month before I find out. The translation was good team Zaibatsu keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
So 3rd year is the final phase as everyone suspected... This could mean like 100 chapters xD

Aggregator gang
Here's the thing, Maki shijo is part of a branch family which distanced itself because they disapprove of the Shinomiya family's methods. It wouldn't be a huge leap to presume Mikado is of a similar, critical mind. Maybe he'll be an ally in the end, Snape-style.

Or he'll pull a card from another of Allen Rickman's roles, ntr miyuki (wrecking Kaguya's mental state), and send miyuki on a musical, revenge-fueled murder spree, ala Sweeney Todd!

SWING YOUR RAZOR WIDE, MYU-KI!
HOLD IT TO THE SKIES!

Users who are viewing this thread