Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 212 - Mikado Shijo wants to fit in

Dex-chan lover
Mikado shijo just an unnecessary tension, guess characters that don't have any gags on them is just Shinomiya's brothers

Dex-chan lover
@Donutlie Miyuki was about to ditch Stanford when Kaguya told him that she's going to be married off before she told him not

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Lol. Boyfucker. How the hell did he end up with that..

Oh boy, miyuki is starting to see his friend as a card

Thank god. Papa Akasaka with the fattest Jebait of all time with the introduction of a new character in manga history*

*dont @ me

Dex-chan lover
I have several questions.... but firstly Congrats Mikado for your first friend

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why I thought this chapter would be more dramatic. Even after reading for however many years, Aka still subverts my expectations. Sasuga Aka.

@Imabigfan40
this movie is refer the live action of kaguya sama.. its was released in japan theatre on 2019 but its first time to aired in the japan television on 5 january next year..

CMIIW

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas everyone!

my god, I prepared my heart for a wave, but this isnt over yet, the final storm approaches closer.

Fed-Kun's army
Mikado, emperor, an ally?
Maybe...
Princess kaguya...
Elixer...
The emperor burned the elixer, and never got to see kaguya-hime again.
Miyuki already said, if he had to, he'd live forever, to wait for her.
I hope this is a subtle hint that mikado (who could easily be a candidate for onii-kisama's plan) will not be a threat, but as a shijo: a friend? Also he seems afraid of kaguya anyway, so he might not go for such a plan (would he fake cooperation for a friend though? Long enough for kaguya to take power or uncover a weakness in the shinomiya group?)

Am i being unrealistically optimistic? Maybe... BUT LET ME HAVE HOPE DAMN IT!

Users who are viewing this thread