Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 212 - Mikado Shijo wants to fit in

Shindo best. Boy. Only one chapter. Hahahaha. And they guy was famous from a long. Time. Even Kaguya doesn’t nt know that guy but every time he show. Up and. Talk people. React like Madara have spoke. Hahahahha. I love that character and the name of the new guy emperor love it. Too. From the chapter of. India. Nick name boyfucker hahahhahaha. Anyways thanks for translations Ms. or Mr. translator love the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I love how anticlimactic and unexpected Mikado's introduction turned out to be.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the supposed Demon King in the previous chapter is just a bro xD

Fed-Kun's army
ahh.... shit this kind of development usually goes like the Shinomiya head family gonna try to pair Kaguya with Mikado....screw you author for prolonging the inevitable lol

Aggregator gang
I mean he's the twin brother of THAT Maki, so it should be expected for him to be quirky🤣

Group Leader
You still don't want to give up? Well at least I know quality release comes in few hours.

Dex-chan lover
Behold the legendary emperor, crusher of hopes and dreams, master of everything:

B O Y F U C K E R

Frankly, you guys are a little obsessed with NTR.
Not only has the story already passed well beyond the romantic turn between the protagonists, but we already knew this character's personality.

Even Shindou is afraid of the B O Y F U C K E R.
This series didn't need another antagonist, glad he's a bro hehe.

thank god he's a friend, hopefully he can somehow help Shirogane and Kaguya's fight against her evil family

Users who are viewing this thread