Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 219 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 5

Didn't react much when kaguya said she brought the condoms hayasaka gave, but then halfway through i was like, why was that familiar

Did aka just referenced a doujin?

Dex-chan lover
Rent a girlfriend’s plot progression happens in the middle of the chapter, love is war happens per end?

@Blutorange I would have thought that before. But this manga actually had the couple get together in the middle of the story instead of at the end, so I don't know what to expect. I think they'll bone but the outcome will regardless be comedic.

Dex-chan lover
are you fucking serious I hate you so much chika you dumb piece of shit everytime I try to escape amogus it just keeps coming back every fucking time there is no god there is no escape and the root of all my suffering has rooted itself so deep into this world 10 years from now it'll still be here. I swear on my name if I have a chance to get isekai'd into this manga I will brutally maul chika to death with the dullest thing I can find. I haven't cried in so long. I was doing so good. Then among us. I am not even crying in sadness. I cry tears of rage and pain. There has to be an end, ...right? Right? I don't think it can go on like this for much longer. I don't think I can go on for this for much longer. My brain is starting to tremble. It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts

Dex-chan lover
@JonRa man, you're sitting on manga site, moreover, I see you in comments quite often. Whom are you trying to fool?

Users who are viewing this thread