Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 219 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 5

How many of you guys did it? I never thought about doing this
I bought a box a year ago, but i've only really used them to make balloons up until now!

Dex-chan lover
Man really made her sleep on the floor with futon. Boy I'd slap him if I could.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, forget about them even sleeping together. Couldn't she have slept in Kei's bed?

@definitionofinsanity
If they ever start? Yes. She expects an embarrassing visit to the hospital for exhaustion, dehydration, and chafing. (Plus it's not like she wants to go to the pharmacy and buy condoms every day...)

Shirogane is clearly selling the bag. Kaguya doing everything in her power so that he can initiate intimacy but this nigga keeps choking smh...

Aggregator gang
To anyone who is sensible enough around their girl, you'd offer her your bed while you go sleep elsewhere in the house, even if there are no other places. Hell, I'd just sleep on the floor if needed. That's just how life works.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I was able to read damn this awkwardness and nervousness I wasn't sure if I could even read to the end knowing it won't happen 🤣

MAN SHIROPAPA IS THE MAIN CHARACTER I MEAN CAN A MAN THIS UNDERSTANDING BE SINGLE AND HOW COME KEI MOM RAN DUDE HE IS GREAT I BET SHE WAS A GOLDIGGER BITCH BUT KEI AND MIYUKI ARE LUCKY TO HAVE A DAD LIKE HIM

Fed-Kun's army
NICE! It would be really nice if that's not a dream. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@chickenstalker
Yes. Do it for Japan (birth rate).
But they're using condoms...
FXBTjEm.jpg

[ABE-SAMA DOES NOT APPROVE]
Yeah, yeah. I know Abe is no longer Prime Minister, but Yoshihide Suga who succeeded him was basically Abe's right hand man and is continuing his policies. Plus, it's no longer memeable. Unless we start a new meme... "SUGA SAYS SEX JAPAN!"? Eh... I dunno...

Dex-chan lover
@Piichuu
In one of the earlier chapters (around cultural festival methinks) Ishi talks how the in-world spoof of the mag Kaguya is published in allows up to 4 pages of "less decent" content.
And thus the meme was born.

Users who are viewing this thread