Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 28 Ch. 281.1 - Vol 28 Extras

"Dueling Translations" Dept.:
Not knowing Japanese, I have no idea what the very last line is supposed to say.
However, it is interesting how it was interpreted by the two translators...

"Happy end" vs "And they lived happily ever after".

Perhaps one translator is a gamer, and the other is more of a fan of Western fairy tales. Who knows?

Although one of the translations is probably closer to the actual Japanese text (as if I'd know...), the other just seems to fit better.

In any case, thanks to both translators (and everyone else) for your great work.

Dex-chan lover
I can honestly understand Aka's decision to retire at this moment, he's still relatively young, Kaguya probably made him enough money to live off of, and the life of a mangaka is hell. Alongside that, anything he writes after this is only going to be compared to, and worse than, Kaguya, since he decided to lead off his career with what will end up being a generational romcom, probably still being read 20 years from now. And even though I wish he had written more, I hope he also gets the happy rest of his life his characters got.

Double-page supporter
I hope Aka throws in a few special chapters here and there in the future, just to ahve some more closure with the other characthers or expand on what he teases us with here.

Also really good Nagisa's image shows her pregnant, i would love that was shown in the manga.

The best romcom for sure, I can see many would try to copy the same concept from years to come. I can't wait to see how romcom would be evolving down the years.

Users who are viewing this thread