Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 7 Ch. 68 - I Want to Make Miko Iino Smile

Fed-Kun's army
Victories/Defeats:
Kaguya: 12/11
Prez: 13/16
Fujiwara: 6/4
Ishigami: 2/2
Iino: 1/0
Osaragi: 1/0
Hayasaka: 0/1
Kashiwagi: 0/2
Kei: 0/1
Japan: 1/0

Draws: 3

Honestly, Miko Iino really pisses me off. Her idea of morality and justice is narrow, overly strict, ridiculous, and somewhat tyrannical. She's a holier than thou hypocrite who can't read the situation, is quick to judge, and weak to pressure when push comes to shove. I get that that's part of her character, and sometimes it works for me and I want to root for her, but she really needs to shape up. I'm desperately hoping the author gives her a proper character arc by the end of the series. At this point though, the idea of her taking in even half the votes she received in this chapter, especially when compared to Shirogane, is ludicrous.

That was stupid. Like wtf? She couldn't even make a speech but somehow got a lot of votes? Also, she is so fucking rude.

Her idea of justice is ridiculous. But laughing at someone who's trying so hard for what they believed in is just wrong , just like Ishigami said.

Double-page supporter
Ah, at least she's right about crew cut. I always like rubbing my hair after asking crew cut hairstyle to barber. And the hair grows at longer time so you don't need to cut more often.

Banned
miko is right about justice and morals, the audience here is morally degenerate
but women don't fit in that role except for younger children

Fed-Kun's army
The reason it was so close is cause Prez helped her get her ideas across confidently. That's the only reason she lost in the past according to Ishigami. You can have the greatest idea in the world but if it stays with you than what good does it do you? Besides considering they're a top tier school, her rules may not be so draconian. Maybe for us "peasants" sure but these are the children of rich and powerful people. They're expected to follow the rules to a tee. Of course in the end that just makes them miserable but such is the the life of being born rich. (Excuse me while I play my tiny violin)
She does look down on others but this backstory explains why. She'll get some character development. Have patience guys. It's all part of the ride.

Page 10: kaguya's heart pupils
Page 18: "she started feeling sick and her legs have out"

Aggregator gang
I still fucking hate Miko.
What makes her feel so entitled?
Why has no one ever considered telling her to stfu?
It pisses me off that she got more than 2 votes.
because why would they do that when a couple of giggles can do the same amount of damage?

Users who are viewing this thread