Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Kyoko Ootomo Doesn't Realize

Of course the president was always hardworking, but after hearing this backstory and what he did hes gone up alot in terms of overall character. Same with Kaguya.

What a rollercoaster of an arc! Sure the manga created a pit in my stomach and got me riled up, but the animes gonna murder me.

Double-page supporter
The people getting mad at the girl are 100% missing the point of this entire arc. She is quite literally also a victim in this situation.

Is there any more english translations?! I cant find any after this!!!! Someone please let me know where to go to keep reading

A true king.

Does anyone know where I can read further because a bunch of chapters are missing (between 91 and 131) and kissmanga just got offed.

Ah, the last page teared me up my boy Ishigami surrounded by good people and having fun aaaaaah 😭

Also, fuck, Kaguya is scary. Sometimes I forget just how scary she is.
Yet again, they downplayed Kaguya's involvement with Ishigami in the anime... why?

If it were me I would show her the evidence and make her cried and beg for forgiveness

hahahahhaahhhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaahahahah Fk I'm crying........

Dex-chan lover
I'm with Kaguya on this one. I wish I could see her face as her whole worldview shatters upon learning the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread