Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
"My brilliant plan to get beaten and raped again has succeeded!" Couldn't he have just left his village and found an opium den or kept eating Psilocybin mushrooms?

There's an odd obsession with humiliation and masochism in a lot of these isekai stories. It's one thing to establish a victim complex or revenge plot and another to fetishize it. The other day I found a generic Chinese WN with a interesting name that was completely misleading. By the 2nd chapter it made this really contrived scenario where the protagonist had to feed a crying little girl mouth to mouth because they both had their limbs bound and she couldn't reach across a cell door, but there was no reason given why they were bound or that the food was left inaccessible. That brings up another unpleasant trend in isekai with romantic interests. Rather than the protagonist doing something admirable or noble, the romantic interest is instead put in such terrible circumstances that they become codependent. It only works because these empty wish fulfillment stories never allow the romantic interest to interact with any other males.

Dex-chan lover
@reader_reader
It's not really healing in the first place, they merely call it that because it's one of the possible outcomes, maybe the only outcome people normally know about.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, he didn't escape the buttsecks. I suppose he can't run off before the recruitment because the princess can use an ability to find him, and he can't train before he becomes an adult, since they only get abilities when they get that age? But then why didn't he just take the pain and agree to keep healing? Maybe it would've given him extra time before they drugged and imprisoned him. At least that was what I thought he was going to do. Maybe ask that maid to bring more decent warrior class girls to steal more xp. If maid was selfish, get her to charge the other girls money.

Dex-chan lover
wait what the fuck
they have to take his seed for the cap increase not the other way around wtf are they doing

I am here because of TheAnimeMan...
i thought about the "heal" ability and its not that hard to figure it out
It really is "healing" as healing
The guy is really smart for figuring every shit like that out , holy shit
Give the man a medal

i wont explain my theory since i cant exactly put it into words but yeah, one could say i "cracked the code"

He did not get fucked in the ass he got blows from dudes remember when he said his sperm was the key to lvl break... Im not saying its good to get a blow from a dude but its better than getting plowed in the ass in my opinion...

Are they can not get the Woman Hero's juice to increase the level cap too?

It's better if that Freya's juice can increase that maximum level because that shit is gay if they suck that from him.

Users who are viewing this thread