Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Banned
@gum_rummy : It is probably a meta thing. Which is to say the woman was made with a body like that because she was intended by the writer to be raped... and she was personalised as a cosmic bitch to try and make it seem justified. I imagine everything else was built up around that.

Personally though, I wouldn't want to rape her, let alone the rest of what he does. The only lust I have most of the time is bloodlust. I'd probably just chop her to pieces and leave all her severed bodyparts scattered all over the castle.... or crucify her on the battlements or something. Even if I did have any sexual inclinations, I'd probably vent them on the headless maid corpses... but honestly I don't have much libido anyway.

THAT SAID... his healing powers offer some interesting opportunities...
Like maybe her body could be melded together with the two headless maid corpses to turn her into some sort of composite freak-monster... Remove the arms, meld the torsos together, her head at the top... remove the hair... turn the severed arms into some sort of neck-extension and make her into a freakish 6-legged lumbering monstrosity, distort her mouth so she can't speak... and leave her own guards to kill her.

Frankly.... the protagonist's idea of "revenge" is far too milquetoast.

Double-page supporter
So he does immediately go for the princess

what the fuck was the point of getting drugged at all

He was getting a lot of heads from dtrong dudes which makes him able to heal them and also he get lvl, skills and more...

Again not saying its ok but its better than staying lvl 5 and fighting lvl 20 guard yes?

@marcyvq
what the fuck was the point of getting drugged at all

One of the reasons was so that he could gain levels. He is lvl 26 now and much stronger than he was as lvl 1. He also was able to sneak up on the princess and drain her mana.

Do you have a plan that is better?

I feel bad for no one. She had this coming. MC suffered through so much because of her. All she had to do was not force him to heal so constantly and treat him with respect. Treat him like a human. Not an animal.

i knew it hes a psychopath planning his next moves like a game of chess

Users who are viewing this thread