Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

I know it's hard to believe guys but what about this...maybe his revenge plan is bigger than just a one night gore fest..

π•­π–ž π–™π–π–Š π•°π–’π–•π–Šπ–—π–”π–—, π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–œπ–”π–—π–‘π–‰ π–Žπ–˜ π–Žπ–“ π–‰π–Žπ–—π–Š π–“π–Šπ–Šπ–‰ 𝖔𝖋 π–Šπ–π–™π–Šπ–—π–’π–Žπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–˜

At first I thought thats so bad I know they deserve but its just worse then after the flashback I take back what I said

LMFAOOO NAH WTF IS THIS MANGAAA

iT KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE

people who spit on the manga because of the up scene just shut the fuck up it's a seinen not a shonen luckily they show that the world is not all beautiful so shut your mouth even if the scenes shock you. what a childish behaviour...

In berserk Guts gets raped at a young age it was terrifying seeing him go through that! Here after a while you just lose the impact and you're like "Oh great another rape scene" better do it once and have a huge impact on the character instead of doing it constantly after a while it's just here for shock value and nothing else but I'm not really expecting high quality writing from something like this

Users who are viewing this thread