Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Contributor
Very interesting story. He need demi-human slave to have a strong frontliner that do not betray him eh? I guess he will pick up the cat girl we saw in the chapter 7.1, she can surely become very strong.

Double-page supporter
Looking forward to level cap raising.
I fully expect the slaves to be all girls

MD@Home
I honestly hope he treats Neo Freya well (or at least humanely). This girl is not the woman who tortured him before. She is a pure and innocent soul who just happens to occupy the body of a monster.

Mistreating her would be like mistreating a baby IMO. I would have been totally cool with it if he had simply killed her, but now that she's been reborn he has an almost parental level of responsibility for her.

Dex-chan lover
Man she is such an air head now xd I can't wait for MC to dump her somewhere

Aggregator gang
Hmm, what if he ends up being treated as a "real hero" by the masses, despite every ugly things he'd make? That would be actually amusing, for once.

Contributor
@Nivek @kaminomikan @siscon

Of fucking course. What's next? The slave actually enjoys being the MC's slave because he's a "nice guy"? Adventurer's guilds with letter-based ranks even if the other world uses a completely different language? An arbitrary currency system that doesn't even matter because the MC becomes too rich for money limits to even matter?

The thing is that revenge stories don't necessarily have to be bad. The Count of Monte Cristo is amazing. But how come every isekai revenge story has to be either edgier than a Linkin Park playlist or too distracted by waifus to care about the actual revenge?

Contributor
@xyzzy Well..Yes but more because Curaga can make her stronger via sex so she love now can be more powerful.

But keep reading, this story was made to trash arifureta and tate no yuusha(the author is friend those two and hate their works) so keep reading you will get genuine surprises...

Dex-chan lover
@frjoethesecond totally agree. If she still had her memories, it'd be one thing to treat her like garbage, but now its almost the reverse scenario he himself experienced firsthand(before time reset).

Dex-chan lover
Finally! Now THAT'S how you're supposed to protect your women. Someone tries to do something- BAM sword to the eyes. None of this screwing around and spending 45 chapters wishing you hadn't been such a careless dumbass and left your people completely defenseless crap.

Users who are viewing this thread