Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.1

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, its a flashback alright. The borders are thicker/blackened*, which usually indicates that it is such.

Dex-chan lover
I vaguely recalled that the heroes party went to defeat the demon lord to obtain the giant magic stone which can be used to boost their power for themselves and their kingdom. It was more self serving than the usual trope.

Dex-chan lover
The sister didn't do anything to MC (yet). The 1st princess and her companion still worse imo.
What she does is efficient to her enemies not like the 'hero' party drugging and torturing their allies and now author gonna show them as intelligent? (the gay guy) and humane (the swordsman) 😅

Contributor
The whole thing is the heroes are horrible people and here they show why Norm is so feared.

Dex-chan lover
@Nivek
Its not just the heroes, most of this world is full of horrible people, and the MC isnt an exception.

On her method of taking the town...I have to agree with her on a purely tactical and strategic level: Why waste men and resources to take and hold a town full of a hostile race. They no longer even needed a large garrison to keep the people in check.

However, I can say with all certainty that most of us find this unethical and cruel. This is sadly the way of things even to this day. It's just militarily the most effective tactic.

Dex-chan lover
@BigJoe4243 yeah, those who are loyal to their own and despise all others would just waste the lives on your own men to save those who may end up killing more of your own. It is a different story if the citizens of a country don't support their own government, military and the like that it would be best to spare them as you have a chance to gain valuable allies

Double-page supporter
So she's a mass murderer. This doesn't seem to be far of out spec for the characters of this series. Are we suppose to be shocked by a person who poisons the water supply of a non-friendly village vs a person who captures and detains a friendly village and rapes their own citizens? War crimes against your own populace is a bit more heinous than war crimes against an enemy state.

Dex-chan lover
" I love the smell of roasted demons in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that smell, the whole hill. Smelled like Victory. Someday this war's gonna end… "

this chapter is not edgy enough , i want to see some scenes of baby demons massacring too . "The only good demon is a dead demon."

43.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Voij
She wasn't the bad person on MC's eyes, she's a troublesome person to be enemy with.
IIRC he didn't do any revenge to her in WN version, he brainwashed her to make sure she became the ally instead of enemy since being her enemy was a foolish thing.
Which is why
@orochijes
She is introduced as a badass character because she will help the MC as a strategist.

Dex-chan lover
And you thought MC was messed up. Norn’s like 2 levels higher in the crazy bitch power level

@BigJoe4243 For what modern military is it a common tactic to encircle a civilian population and poison their water supply? Most of the people in the village wouldn't be military units.

@givemersspls So far only thing you should know is that the demons attack MC's and Princesses' country, and as they are the ones bordering the Demon country, they get money from other human countries to help defending the whole humanity from demons.
Rest in spoilers from the WN up to volume 7 I think.
In fact all the demon lords so far were tainted/corrupted/taken over by the evil god, just like the king of MC's country (and daddy of the princesses), that's why this country is so fucked up. Of course MC defeats this evil god and the last boss will be the boyrapist priest with the minigun, with enchanced body by the evil god. :)

You dont read this one for the plot, you read this one for the alpha fucking his harem, which is a nice change of pace compared to other betatrash MCs.

All hail the edgyness and frak the snowflakes who cant stomach a little fictional massacre.

Double-page supporter
This shit is rife with plotholes
> Norn's not a hero so she has a level cap, yet everyone's afraid of her
> Is young so she's had like 1/5th the time to level that the others had
> Doesn't have the 16x multiplier of the hero party
> Doesn't have any special class, so no special techniques
> Somehow singlehandedly slaughtered a city despite the level cap

she poisoned the city and did all that with her men, she isn't a fighter, she is a leader

Banned
@kurohanani : she could be a "hero". There are 10 of them, remember? Not 4.
Or she might be something stronger than mere "heroes".

Users who are viewing this thread