Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.1

yeah I heal my pipe to turn it into a key all the time if you know what I mean

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why people suddenly complain about changing a pipe into a key in a series about a guy who healed the world to turn back time, healed people to give them plastic surgery, and healed someone's mind into another person.

More than how his heal skill works or whether he used transmute skill...

1. How the hell did he know what kind of key can open the lock?
2. Why not transmute/heal the lock/chain that's blocking the door directly?

lol

Dex-chan lover
@Serkket because healers need more respect, man. that DPS might be cool but healer tanks are what you'd call super hardcore. you can't get killed if you heal more than the damage received

Double-page supporter
@marcyvq @izayamikaelis

No, that was the Alchemy skill he learned while using 'Recovery' Heal.

It's already been fully established that he's a alchemist, heck his antidote was a major plot point earlier. How can you be this inattentive?

Fed-Kun's army
@Geohie well since you're being condescending and all... alright
its something from 2 years ago dude i don't care about it and i no longer even remember what this manga even about anymore....how can you be that dumb?
"ooh but this is relevant to me now" yeah but it is not for me do i need to say "how can you be that selfish?" as well?

anyway now that's out of the way most likely simply missed that part or didn't read that part because they were just skimming through this manga

Wait, how did he know how to alter the ancient magic circle? Even if it only looks like he altered the circle, he is definitely using some kind of hocus-pocus magic. But there's no instance where he actually learned how to use magic.
Also the magic construct of the ice spear with the wind bullet. He's not a mage, but he's somehow instructing a mage on new self-discovered magic? Hmm

@DonDeef remember that he "healed" her all those times, so he probably retains some knowledge/experience of that, not including the amount of other mages that he potentially was made to "heal"

Fed-Kun's army
@R-Mod ok so another dumbass that can't even understand something that basically said "it's an old comment, it's no longer relevant to me nor do i remember what it's about anymore, let it go"
especially if they can't understand the last line of that reply....i'm not gonna repeat myself

anyway if you're still want to continue this pointless shit...then i'd advise you to get something better to do
and the next person who still want to reply to that old shit...i'm saying this in advance...you're a dumbass...let that sink in before you goes straight to block zone

Users who are viewing this thread